Çözüm: The network folder specified is currently mapped using a different user name and password. To connect using a different user name and password, first disconnect any existing mappings to this network share
To solve this problem, try the following steps:
- Select the “Start” button, then type “cmd“.
- Right-click the “Command Prompt” option, then choose “Run as administrator“.
- Type “net use“, then press “Enter“.
- Look for any drives listed that may be questionable. In many cases where this problem occurs, the drive may not be assigned a letter. You’ll want to remove that drive.
- From the Command Prompt, type:
net use /delete \\servername\foldername(where the servername\foldername is the drive that you wish to delete.)
In some extreme cases, you may want to simply use the command
net use * /delete. This will delete all mapped drives though, so be careful that you know what you’re doing.
Post applies to most modern versions of Microsoft Windows.